Hehe! Big Beautiful eyes!! How can you resist eating the baby food desserts?? Hehe I used to loooove feeding babies...one for you...one for me! hehe Emma wouldn't have a problem having the carrots all to herself on this one though ;) Hehe So beware when I visit and I get to feed her ;)
Hahahahah I know what you mean. I hAve to taste all of them. If they taste nasty to me and she doesn't like it I am not going to force her to eat it. I will either make it taste good or we will try something else. Hoping to make a lot of my own baby food so that should help eliminate that problem. And you can come feed her ANYTIME :)
Hehe! Big Beautiful eyes!! How can you resist eating the baby food desserts?? Hehe I used to loooove feeding babies...one for you...one for me! hehe Emma wouldn't have a problem having the carrots all to herself on this one though ;) Hehe So beware when I visit and I get to feed her ;)
ReplyDeleteHahahahah I know what you mean. I hAve to taste all of them. If they taste nasty to me and she doesn't like it I am not going to force her to eat it. I will either make it taste good or we will try something else. Hoping to make a lot of my own baby food so that should help eliminate that problem. And you can come feed her ANYTIME :)
ReplyDeleteShe's soooo squeezeable!! hehee... :))
ReplyDelete